Smart Switch,Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant 2.4Ghz
Mar 15, 2022
Smart Switch,Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant 2.4Ghz, Single-Pole,Neutral Wire Required,UL Certified,Voice Control and Schedule, No Hub Required
- No Fear of Lightning, Surges, and Spikes-15A smart switch has great safety performance. It prevents lightning, surges, and spikes to keep you and your devices safe. Flammability UL94-V0,FCC certificated. The Alexa smart switch comes with a screwless snap-on wall plate. Need neutral wire .Only for 2.4G WiFi
Smart light switch
- Control Light Anywhere Anytime- The light switch works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. You just need to say “Hi, Alexa, turn on the lights” when you enter a dark room and stay cozy in bed to turn off the lights without getting up. Turn on or off your lights anytime with your smartphone on the App, no matter if you are at home, in your office, or on your vacation
- Time Schedule- Install the wifi switch to set a timer to prepare breakfast in the morning, set a countdown to automatically turn off the bedroom light in the evening. Sync on and off times to sunrise and sunset, porch lights will greet you when you come home late. This Wi-Fi Light Switch also can schedule your home lights even you are going out. More smart functions waiting for you to design
Say Command to Control Light
- Voice& Remote Control-Forget to turn on/off the power? Don’t warry, you can control the Alexa light switch by your smartphone app. Turn on when you are on the way to home at night. Turn on /off the light on the commute or on your vacation
Control Your Device From Anywhere
- Enjoy Convenience of Smart Home- throw away your old wall light switches, use our smart light switch to make your home smarter and more convenient. Note: When the updated wifi light switch is off, it is designed without led light, you could control it by voice and Apps on the smartphone.
How to pair with the APP?
1. Download App and installation.
2. Open the App and create your account.
3. Add the device from the upper right conner Tap"+" and select "our switch".
4. Set your WIFI connection follow the APP instructed.
5. Press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5 seconds and wait for the LED indicator flashes fast, the reset is successful. EZ mode is available and wait for connected.
6. Or when fast flashing, then press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5s,the LED indicator become blinking slow. AP mode is available and choose
"SmartLife-XXX" hot spot, then connected. Wait for the connection till successful.
Note:When the socket changed network environment, you need to restore the factory settings, and then reconnect to the network.
15A（Max） Suitable for All Lights
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it need a neutral line? How could I know whether there is a neutral line？
Yes, it needs a neutral line.
The best way is to check the actual wires in the switch box, the neutral line is often going to be colored white, but it also may be other colors.
If there are multi-gang switches, that has a much higher likelihood of having neutrals.
If there is a wall outlet near the switch, most likely that switch box has a neutral.
If your house was built in the mid-1980s or later, there is an excellent chance that you have neutral lines in the box.
2. What is the difference between the single-pole switch, dimmer switch, and the 3-way switch?
The single-pole switch is designed to turn on/off the light at only 1 place, but could not control the fan speed or light brightness.
The dimmer switch is designed to turn on/off the light at only 1 place, besides, it also could control the fan speed or light brightness.
The 3-way switch is designed to turn on/off the light at 2 places, but could not control the speed and brightness. The 3-way switch also could be used as the single-pole switch.
3.I have a dual wifi router, How could I use it?
The smart switch needs 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi only, not suitable for 5Ghz
If it broadcast only 1 signal, you will need to go to the Wi-Fi management and create a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi signal first, choose it and enter the password.
If it is broadcasting both signals, the 5G signal will be ignored. You’ll just choose the 2.4Ghz WIFI and enter the password of it.