Smart Plug Outlet Extender, WiFi Surge Protector Power Strip Work with Alexa, Google Home
Smart Plug Outlet Extender, WiFi Surge Protector Power Strip Work with Alexa, Google Home, Wall Outlet with 6 Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Wall Adapter Plug Receptacles, 2.4G Wi-Fi Only, 15A/1800W
- ONE FOR ALL, SAVE YOUR MONEY: The smart power strip includes 3 smart outlets (controlled independently，right side of socket), 3 smart USB ports (controlled simultaneously, only one USB port is displayed on the APP interface) and 3 always-on outlets (will not be displayed on the APP interface,left side of socket). Different home appliances and USB devices can be used in this smart wall outlet, saving your cost and space.
- VOICE CONTROL WHEN YOUR HANDS ARE FULL: Smart outlet extender can work with Alexa and Google home. Just give a simple voice command to control your home devices such as “Hi Alexa, turn on the lamp” to free your hands. Only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network not a 5GHz.
- APP REMOTE CONTROL: Control the WiFi power strip via the app no matter where you are, and you can set the name of the appliance for each smart socket. Ideal gift for elderly and physically challenged people who cannot move around and needs easy access to turn on/off a device.
- TIMER AND SCHEDULE: No need to manually control Alexa power strip, you can create customized schedule to automatically turn on/off the devices such as Christmas lights, lamps, humidifier, fan, coffee maker and other home electronic appliances, 15A Max 1800W.
- STRONG PROTECTION TO KEEP YOU SAFE: The smart plug extender is made of safe and reliable PC + ABS material. It features multiple safety protections such as V0-fireproof resistance, UV- resistance, overload protection, surge protection, short circuit protection, etc. to let you use worry-free. 12 months warranty.
Different home appliances and USB devices can be used in this smart wall outlet, saving your cost and space. 3 smart sockets for independent control are on the right side; 3 smart USB ports for simultaneous control are on the top, so only one USB port is displayed on the APP interface; and 3 ordinary sockets are on the left side, which will not be displayed on the APP interface.
How to connect Alexa
Turn on the smart power strip in our app, then open Alexa App, click "Skills&Games"> search our app > click "Enable" > log into the account you registered in our product app and click "Link now" > click "Discover devices.
How to connect Google Assistant
Turn on the smart power strip in our app, then open Google Home App, click "Home Control"> > Click "add a device" and search our app> click "Enable" > log into the account you registered in our product app and click "Link now".
How to pair the smart power strip with the APP?
1. Download our free APP from App Store/Google Play, or scan the QR code on the user manual.
2. Open the APP and login, then tap "Add device" or "+" , then select "power strip".
3. Set your WIFI connection follow the APP instructed.
5. Press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5 seconds and wait for the LED indicator flashes fast, the reset is successful. EZ mode is available and wait for connected.
6. Or when fast flashing, then press any one of the ON/OFF buttons for 5s,the LED indicator become blinking slow. AP mode is available and choose "SmartLife-XXX" hot spot, then connected. Wait for the connection till successful.
Note: When the socket changed network environment, you need to restore the factory settings, and then reconnect to the network.(iOS 8.0 or Higher. Android 4.4 or higher)
Tips for Connection:
1. If the smart device can't be connected to Wi-Fi, please long press On/Off button for 5~10 seconds to reset the smart plug, or Click on the top right corner of the app and change the Easy mode to AP mode which is more compatible.
2. If the indictor doesn't flash when you plug in the smart plug for first connection, please hold a 5-10 seconds press on the button of your smart plug and see if it's start flashing.
3. The smart socket only works with 2.4 Ghz WiFi. If your router broadcasts both 2.4 and 5 Ghz, please selected the 2.4 Ghz network with the app.
4. Please try to make your smart outlet and router as close as possible when first connection, you can change the place after connecting successfully.
When the socket changed network environment, you need to reset, and then reconnect to the 2.4G network.