Mini Smart Plug, Smart Home Wi-Fi Plug Work with Alexa and Google Home
Mar 18, 2022
Mini Smart Plug, Smart Home Wi-Fi Plug Work with Alexa and Google Home, Remote & Voice Control Smart Outlet Plug with Timer Surge Protection.
- Easily Control with Voice: The mini smart plug works with Alexa and Google Home, you just need to give a voice command to Alexa to control the smart plug. It is very convenient way if your hands are full.
- App Remote Control: Remotely control the mini smart socket via your smartphone app when you are on the office or on the way home. You don't have to worry about forgetting to turn on/off the home appliances when you go out. Easy and quick to turn on or off the home appliance which connected, to help you save money on electricity bills.
- Set a Timer for Light: Set a timer and countdown for your lights to let it automatically turn on in the morning and turn off in the evening based on your daily routine. Scheduling the working time for the appliances randomly and circularly or set countdown via phone APP.
- Small Size & Safety Protection: The size of this Wi-Fi smart plug is small that won’t block other outlets, very easy to use and free the second sockets. To enhance the safety, our smart plugs support surge protection, short-circuit protection, overloaded protection, over-current protection and fire resistant (1382℉), comes with international ETL and FCC Certification.
- Easy to Install: No hub is required, you can install this smart outlet in a few minutes, let you and your family enjoy the convenience of smart life quickly. Please Note, the smart plugs need stable 2.4G Wi-Fi network for successful connecting with APP. And we offer 12-month warranty and 24h friendly customer service.
- How to Pair with the APP
- Download App and installation.
- Open the App and create your account.
- Add the device from the upper right conner Tap"+" and select smart plug.
- Set your WIFI connection follow the APP instructed.
- Press the ON/OFF buttons for 5 seconds and wait for the LED indicator flashes fast, the reset is successful. EZ mode is available and wait for connecting.
- Or choose AP Mode while LED indicator fast flashing, then press the ON/OFF buttons for 5s, the LED indicator become slow flashing. AP mode is available and choose SmartLife-XXX hot spot, then connected. Wait for the connection till successful.
Note: When the socket changed network environment, you need to restore the factory settings（Press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds）, and then reconnect to the 2.4G network.
Tips for Quick Connection:
- If the indictor doesn't flash when you plug in the smart plug for first connection, please hold a 5-10 seconds press on the button of your smart plug and see if it's start flashing.
- If the smart device can't be connected to Wi-Fi, please long press On/Off button for 5~10 seconds to reset the smart plug or change the Easy mode to AP mode which is more compatible.T
- he smart socket only works with 2.4 Ghz network. If your router broadcasts both 2.4 and 5 Ghz, please selected the 2.4 Ghz network with the app. P
- lease try to make your smart outlet and router as close as possible when first connection, you can change the place after connecting successfully.