Gosund Smart Plug WP3
Smart Plug WP3
Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
APP remote control
Schedules and timers
Amazon Best Seller
Material: PC (V0 Fireproof)
Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Max output: 10A
Gosund Mini Smart Plug Works with Alexa and Google Home, WiFi Outlet Socket Remote Control with Timer Function, Only Supports 2.4GHz Network, No Hub Required, ETL FCC Listed
- Voice Control: Gosund Smart plug compatible with Alexa and Google Home, control your home appliances with the smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Alexa or Google Home. No Hub Required, the smart plug works with any 2.4G Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Remote Control: Free app control the Gosund smart plug by your smartphone (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). You can control the smart outlet at anytime anywhere. Only support 2.4GHz wifi.
- Multiple Safeguards: Gosund Smart plug with fire prevention and overload protection, also approved ETL and FCC certifications. Support 100~240V, 10A maximum load. Circuit breaker automatically breaks off when the current exceeds threshold, preventing plugged-in devices from damage. The PC V0 materials can protect your home safely.
- Create Group & Timer: Add your home appliances to a group, and turn them on or off with one command. Set timers for appliances and let smart plug turn them on or off automatically at a certain time. Gosund Smart Plug can help you eliminate wasteful standby power and reduce energy consumption, and save on your electric bills and extend product life.
- Set up Easily & Quality Assured: Simply plug your device into Gosund mini smart outlet and connect to App, a secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required. If you encounter any problem or need support, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
Gosund Smart Plug WP3 Tips for Quick Connection:
- If the indictor doesn't flashing when you plug in the smart plug for first connection, please hold a 5-10 seconds press on the button of your smart plug and see if it's start flashing.
- If the smart device can't be connected to Wi-Fi, please long press On/Off button for 5~10 seconds to reset the smart plug or change the easy mode to AP mode which is more compatible.
- The smart socket only works with 2.4 Ghz network. If your router broadcasts both 2.4 and 5 Ghz, please selected the 2.4 Ghz network with the app.
- Please try to make your smart outlet and router as close as possible when first connection, you can change the place after connecting successfully.