Gosund Smart LED Light Bulb LB1
Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
APP remote control
Energy saving & long lifetime
Base Type: E26 E27 B22
Power Rating: 7W
Blade Color: Warm white
Color Temperature: 2700K/4500K/6500K
Gosund Smart Light Bulb Works with Alexa Google Home, WiFi LED Dimmable Warm White 2700K A19 E26 800 Lumens, 8W(75W Equivalent), No Hub Required, 2.4GHz WiFi Only
- Voice Control: Gosund Smart bulbs that work with Alexa, Google Home, just a simple voice command to control your light devices. No hub required, Only Support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi(Not 5Ghz).
- App Remote Control: Make it possible to control your Led bulb by your smart phone at anytime and anywhere, make your home devices intelligent with this unique Wi-Fi bulb. You can also create a group for all of your smart light bulbs and control them with a single button.
- Brightness Dimmable: The Gosund smart bulb has a dimming range from 1% to 100%, you can set the brightness for different usage such as kitchen light, reading light, living room light or bedroom light. Adjust your smart bulb to full brightness to wake your kids up in the morning or dim for them to fall asleep easily at night.
- Timer & Schedule: Schedule the smart lights on/off automatically via your phone App. Set the Alexa light bulb turn on or off at a specific time. Turn on all lights when you are back home, turn off all lights when you are away from home.
- Energy Saving: With Led technology reduce consumption by up to 80% without losing brightness or quality, the Gosund smart light bulb saves your money. The long lifespan can achieve approximately 20,000 hours.
Gosund Smart LED Light Bulb Works with Alexa and Google Home
Dimmable range: 1%-100%
With Led technology, Gosund smart wifi bulbs reduce consumption by up to 80% without losing brightness or quality.
- Wattage: 8W
- Color: 2700K Warm White
- Size: A19 E26
- Voltage: 120V
- Luminous Flux: 800 lm
- Wi-Fi Network: 2.4Ghz(only)
Enjoy your smart home!
Confused in the using of Gosund smart bulb?
Forget the manual switch once pairing successfully.
Gosund Smart bulbs could work according to App and Voice Command. Clap the switch after well-connecting, that may cause the bulbs to blink and getting into pairing mode after turning on.
Skills for Smart bulb always keep good connection.
Several routers may be needed in building a really smart home system, especially for a big house and many smart devices. Enough routers will make a good connection and reduce dropping wifi for too crowded and far distance.
Q1:Why my bulbs are blinking?
The Gosund smart bulb starts blinking indicating that it is in pairing mode and ready for installation. Turn on/off via manual switch may result in a flash. Once connected to the wifi, forget the manual switch, and control the light by App and Voice.
Q2:Why my smart bulbs buzzing?
Gosund Smart bulbs need full voltage to be supplied to them. Buzzing is often caused by the less voltage, for example, using dimmers to change the brightness,turn on the larger appliance(microwaves), Home voltage changes.
Additionally, LED bulbs are known to generate a little“buzz”, but the noise level should not be noticeable from a distance of over 3 feet by FCC regulations.
How to App control?
Step 1: Download the Gosund App and keep your phone connected to 2.4G Wifi (5G is not supported).
Step 2: Turn on and off the bulb 3 times to switch the bulb to Easy Mode (Recommended).
Step 3: Click "+" to add device, select the Lighting(wifi) to connect.
Step 4: There is a Pairing Mode at the upper right. Ap Mode is recommended.
Step 5: Pair Smart Device-- enter Wi-Fi password--connect the phone to the hotspot “SmartLife-XXX” (Ap Mode) --add Smart Device successfully to 2.4G wifi network.
How could I use Alexa to Control the Gosund smart bulb?
- Verify you could control the device on App and ensure your Amazon Alexa account is logged in
- Click Me>More Service>Click Alexa>Sign in with Amazon>Click Link, Link successful
- Open Amazon Alexa, refresh Skills & Games, then find the device, you can control it by Alexa now
How to work with Google Home?
Step 1: Open the Google home App, then search App in account manager.
Step 2: Come to the account link page. Input your App account and passwords.
Step 3: Click the "Link now".
Step 4: Call Google voice control your named device.