Gosund Smart 3-way Switch SW6
Aug 18, 2021
Single-pole and 3-way application
Work with Alexa and Google Assistant
APP remote control
Schedules and timers
Home automation- set groups
Material: PC (V0 Fireproof)
Voltage: 110V, 60 Hz
Max output: 15A
3 Way Smart Switch, WiFi Light Switch Compatible with Alexa and Google Home, Schedule Timer, Neutral Wire Required, Single-Pole and 3-Way Installation, No Hub Required, ETL and FCC Listed
- 【EASY INSTALL】:(Not a dimmer) NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Only 2.4GHz (not 5G)Wi-Fi connection. For connecting with regular light switches, 3-way switch must be installed with LIVE wire (in front of the regular switch).WiFi switch user Alexa switch user manual guides you through easy step-by-step installation. Support IOS8.0 and Android 4.4 above.
- 【3-WAY AND SINGLE-POLE APPLICATION】: The smart 3 way switch can be installed for 3-way or single pole use to control the light from 1 or 2 locations. Replace one of your traditional 3 way switch with our 3 way smart switch or use directly 3-way switches to control the light from 2 locations.
- 【REMOTE AND VOICE CONTROL】: Make your light bulbs smart, control your light from ANYWHERE with your mobile phone free App. Gosund Smart Light Switch works with Amazon Alexa and Google home. You can voice control your light to free your hands, just say the commands and enjoy the great convenience of voice control.
- 【TIME SCHEDULE】:WiFi Light Switch with Timer removes your worry about forgetting to turn off your devices. Set schedules or countdown to automate your home lighting based on your daily routines or set a scene to make your light bulb flicker to alarm potential intruders for home security when you are on vacation
- 【FUNCTIONAL DESIGN AND TECHNIFUNCTIONAL SUPPORT】: The smart switch design is sleek and functional. Its wall plate is made of PC V0 class flame retardant material that protects against electricity overload and prolongs service life.CAL SUPPORT: The smart switch design is sleek and functional. Its wall plate is made of PC V0 class flame retardant material that protects against electricity overload and prolongs service life.
Voice Control with Alexa, Google Assistant
Alexa light switch works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa ,Google Assistant. Just a simple voice command, it's all set, suitable for freeing your hands or coming back to a dark room.
Control Your Lights from Anywhere
The Gosund 3 way light switch lets you enjoy remote controlling your lights and other devices from anywhere. Simply tap on the our app, you can control your lights on your commute or turn off the lights without getting off your comfy bed at night. Share the smart controls with your family members or roommates via the" share device" function, so they don't need to reconfigure the wifi light switch, make it easier to spread fun and convenience of smart home controls.
Make your regular light smart
Sleek & Functional Design
Equipped with a 10 million click life's switch button , Gosund smart 3-way switch prolongs its service life that enrich your smart home experience.
Start Smart Home in 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it need a neutral line? How could I know whether there is a neutral line？
Yes， it needs the neutral line.
The best way is to check the actual wires in the switch box， the neutral line is often going to be colored white, but it also may be other colors.
If there are multi-gang switches, that has a much higher likelihood of having neutrals, no matter what year.
If there is a wall outlet near the switch, most likely that switch box has a neutral.
If your house was built in the mid-1980s or later, there is an excellent chance that you have neutral lines in the box.
2. What is the difference between the single-pole switch, dimmer switch, and the 3-way switch.
First, all the smart switches no need for the smart bulb, they could make the ordinary bulb, lamp, and light to be smart.
The single-pole switch is designed to turn on/off the light at only 1 place, but could not change the speed or brightness.
The dimmer switch is designed to turn on/off the light at only 1 place, besides, it also could control the speed and brightness.
The 3-way switch is designed to turn on/off the light at 2 places or 1 place, but could not control the speed and brightness.
3.I have a dual wifi router, How could I use it?
The Gosund smart switch need 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi only, not suitable for 5Ghz
If it broadcast only 1 signal, you will need to go to the Wi-Fi management and create a 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi signal first, choose it and enter the password.
If it is broadcasting both signals, the 5G signal will be ignored. You’ll just choose the 2.4Ghz WIFI and enter the password of it.